The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Rotary’s main objective is service – in the community, in the workplace, and around the globe. The 1.2 million Rotarians who make up more than 34,000 Rotary clubs in nearly every country in the world share a dedication to the ideal of Service Above Self.
Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.
The Rotary Four-Way Test
The test, which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following four simple questions:
Of the things we think, say or do...
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- May 5 - Matt Coleman
- May 12 - Tom Crye
- May 19 - Dr. Bill Johnson
- May 26 - Jill Barrett
Available BSR Downloads
Rotary Meeting Make-Up Opportunities
- Tues., Noon, Cleveland,
Museum Center at 5ive Points
- Wed., Noon, Hamilton Place,
- Thurs., Noon, Chatt.,
Chatt. Conv. Ctr.
- Thurs., Noon, Etowah,
- Fri., Noon, Dayton,
First Baptist Church
- Fri., 7 AM, Hixson,
- Online eClub,
Bradley Sunrise Rotary meets downtown each Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. at the Cleveland Elks Lodge located at 235 Second Street. Guests are welcome.
BSR Rotarians of the Year
- 2004 -- Don Rollens
- 2005 -- Bob Anderson
- 2006 -- Cheryl Dunson
- 2007 -- Mike Burton
- 2008 -- Ron Sellers
- 2009 -- Bob Sain
- 2010 -- Matt Carlson
- 2011 -- Sally Poston
- 2012 -- Pat Fuller
- 2013 -- Jerry Shannon
- 2014 -- Jim Davis
- 2015 -- Andy Anderson
Make your Plans to Join Us for the 2016 Bradley Sunrise Gala - August 13, 2016
The 2016 Bradley Sunrise Gala is set for Saturday, August 13th. The featured speaker is scheduled to be former “Seal-Team-Six” member Robert O’neill. Make your plans to join us for this special night.
Ask a Bradley Sunrise Rotary member about how you can help sponsoring this event.
BSR Gives $51,000 to Worthy Causes
Oct. 2015 - Thanks to the funds raised during the 2015 Sunrise Sunset Gala, the Sunrise Foundation has gifted some $51,000 to some very deserving non-profit agencies. Listed below the amounts and to whom the funds were distributed.
- Habitat for Humanity $10,000
- The Caring Place 5,000
- CASA 3,000
- Ocoee Regional Cancer Fdn. 1,000
- Men and Women of Action 3,000
- Anchor Point 5,000
- Salvation Army 1,000
- Women at the Well 2,500
- Spirit Horse at Black Fox 4,500
- Ocoee Outreach 3,000
- The Santa Project 500
- Living Waters Mission 1,500
- The Refuge 1,000
- Family Cornerstones 1,500
- Hospice of Chattanooga 1,000
- New Hope Pregnancy Center 5,000
- Steve's Club 1,500
- Love Nancy 1,000
2015-2016 Club Leadership
- Paul Moyle, President
- Kevin Mendel, President-elect
- Amy Reedy, VP / Membership
- Sally Poston, Secretary
- Jim Phiropoulos, Treasurer
- Tyler Young, Sergeant-of-Arms
- Keith Munford, Imm. Past Pres.
- Andy Anderson, RI Foundation
- Bob Anderson, Fundraising Chair
- Matthew Coleman, Service Chair
- Cheryl Dunson, At-Large
- Chuck Guy, BSR Foundation President
- Jerry Shannon, PR & Media Chair
- Johnathan Wagner, At-Large / Fundraising
2016 Gala Speaker & Date
2015 Gala Sponsors
Click to download a 2015 BSR Gala brochure.