The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Rotary’s main objective is service – in the community, in the workplace, and around the globe. The 1.2 million Rotarians who make up more than 34,000 Rotary clubs in nearly every country in the world share a dedication to the ideal of Service Above Self.
Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.
The Rotary Four-Way Test
The test, which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following four simple questions:
Of the things we think, say or do...
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- July 2, 2015 at Cleveland Utilities
- July 9 - Ruthie Forgey, at Inman St. Cafe
- July 16 - Alvin Word
- July 23 - Pat Fuller
- July 30 - Dr. Steven Wolfe
Upcoming BSR Events
- June 9, 2015 - New Meeting Location Vote
Available BSR Downloads
Rotary Meeting Make-Up Opportunities
- Tues., Noon, Cleveland,
Mtn. View Inn
- Wed., Noon, Hamilton Place,
- Thurs., Noon, Chatt.,
Chatt. Conv. Ctr.
- Thurs., Noon, Etowah,
- Fri., Noon, Dayton,
First Baptist Church
- Fri., 7 AM, Hixson,
- Online eClub,
Bradley Sunrise Rotary meets each Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. at the Hampton Inn on Frontage Road, near I-75 exit 27. An attractively priced breakfast is available. Guests are welcome.
BSR Schedule Update: The July 9th meeting will be at The Salvation Army's Inman Street Cafe, where we will vote to select our new regular meeting location.
Thank you to everyone that came out and supported the 2015 Bradley Sunrise Rotary Gala with Tom Glavine! The funds will go to support many worthy organizations.
Members from the Cleveland Rotary Club and Bradley Sunrise Rotary joined together for a historic ground- breaking on the Greenway last week. The clubs are financing the construction of a new public restroom, the first time the two clubs have worked on a major service project together.
2015-2016 Club Leadership
- Paul Moyle, President
- Kevin Mendel, President-elect
- Amy Reedy, VP / Membership
- Sally Poston, Secretary
- Jim Phiropoulos, Treasurer
- Tyler Young, Sergeant-of-Arms
- Keith Munford, Imm. Past Pres.
- Andy Anderson, RI Foundation
- Bob Anderson, Fundraising Chair
- Matthew Coleman, Service Chair
- Cheryl Dunson, At-Large
- Chuck Guy, BSR Foundation President
- Jerry Shannon, PR & Media Chair
- Johnathan Wagner, At-Large / Fundraising
2015 Gala Sponsors
Click to download a 2015 BSR Gala brochure.