The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.
Rotary’s main objective is service – in the community, in the workplace, and around the globe. The 1.2 million Rotarians who make up more than 34,000 Rotary clubs in nearly every country in the world share a dedication to the ideal of Service Above Self.
Rotary clubs are open to people of all cultures and ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or religious organizations.
The Rotary Four-Way Test
The test, which has been translated into more than 100 languages, asks the following four simple questions:
Of the things we think, say or do...
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
- Aug. 18 - Dr. Bill Seymour, CSCC
- Aug 26 - Pete Oschel, Bayer
- Sept. 1 - Joe McCullough, Illustrator
- Sept. 8 - Family of 911 Victim
- Sept. 15 - Bobbie Reagan,
Shoes for Orphan Souls
- Sept. 22 - Dr. Russell Dyer,
Dir. of Cleveland Schools
- Sept. 29 - Cleveland Police Chief Mark Gibson
- Aug. 20: District Training
Available BSR Downloads
Rotary Meeting Make-Up Opportunities
- Tues., Noon, Cleveland,
Museum Center at 5ive Points
- Wed., Noon, Hamilton Place,
- Thurs., Noon, Chatt.,
Chatt. Conv. Ctr.
- Thurs., Noon, Etowah,
- Fri., Noon, Dayton,
First Baptist Church
- Fri., 7 AM, Hixson,
- Online eClub,
Bradley Sunrise Rotary meets downtown each Thursday morning at 7:00 a.m. at the Cleveland Elks Lodge located at 235 Second Street, Cleveland, TN. Guests are welcome.
BSR Rotarians of the Year
- 2004 -- Don Rollens
- 2005 -- Bob Anderson
- 2006 -- Cheryl Dunson
- 2007 -- Mike Burton
- 2008 -- Ron Sellers
- 2009 -- Bob Sain
- 2010 -- Matt Carlson
- 2011 -- Sally Poston
- 2012 -- Pat Fuller
- 2013 -- Jerry Shannon
- 2014 -- Jim Davis
- 2015 -- Andy Anderson
- 2016 – Dr. Bill Johnson
Bradley Sunrise Rotary Sunrise Sunset Gala 2016
Thank you to everyone that came out and supported the 2016 Bradley Sunrise Rotary Gala with former Navy SEAL Robert O'Neill! The funds will go to support many worthy organizations.
Rotarian of the Year!
Dr. Bill Johnson was recently honored at our annual year-end banquet with the 2015-16 Rotarian of the Year Award. Congratulations, Dr. Bill!
Ronald McDonald House Chattanooga
July 21, 2016 - Jules Kinder with Ronald McDonald House Chattanooga informs BSR about how they serve Bradley County and Cleveland City Schools with their Mobile Care Units in addition to their more well known family housing services.
Join us... 7:00 a.m. Thursday mornings at the Cleveland Elks Lodge.
2016-2017 Club Leadership
- Kevin Mendel, President
- Matthew Coleman, President-elect
- Rick Creasy, VP
- Sally Poston, Secretary
- Jim Phiropoulos, Treasurer
- Michael Elliott, Sergeant-of-Arms
- Paul Moyle, Imm. Past Pres.
- Jerry Shannon, PR & Media Chair
- Andy Anderson, RI Foundation
- Jeff Gregory, Youth Service Chair
- Robert Anderson, At-Large
- Keith Munford, At-Large
- Louis Mason, At-Large
- Lewis Kearney, At-Large
- Norm Fontana, At-Large
- Johnathan Wagner, At-Large
- Chuck Guy, BSR Foundation President
- Cheryl Dunson, Asst. Dist. Gov.
Thank You to All Our 2016 Gala Sponsors
• Anderson / Ballinger
• Animal Medical Center - Dr. Sally Poston
• Cardin-Wyatt Family
• Anderson Consulting
• Cooke’s / Fresh n’ Low
• Ed Jacobs & Associates
• Mark Touchstone / Wright Bro. Construction
• Acti-Kare - Susan Bryson
• Tom & Peggy Crye
• Jim & Phiolomena Davis
• Hearing Solutions - Tom Reese
• Marc Johnson
• Keith & Pam Munford
• Law Office of Paul Moyle
• Living Waters Mission - Jeff & Destine Rogers
• Orange Blossom Boutique - Pat & Gary Fuller
• Reedy Law Office - Amy Reedy
• Santek Waste Services - Cheryl Dunson
• Tommy Wright
| HOME | ABOUT BSR | MEMBERS | MEETING INFO | NEWS | EVENTS | SUNRISE GALA | GALLERY | CONTACT | ROTARY LINKS |
P.O. Box 5899, Cleveland, TN 37320 • (423) 244-7484 • District 6780 • Club: 31896